Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Florida and Family


One awesome thing about living is Florida is that it's a place where people actually want to come and visit! I've been blessed to have had so many of my family members come and stay with us, especially within this last year. My sister, Karissa, her husband Jeremy and two really fun kids, Quinton (turned 5 while he was here) and Avery (just turned 1), spent some time with us last week. It was so fun to have them here. Jonah had a blast! Here are some of the things we did.

Disneyworld!






Universal Studios!





New Smyrna Beach!



We also went to Kennedy Space Center - but most of the good pictures were taken with my sister's camera. I'll have to post them when she sends me copies.

Jonah and Avery just had the best time together! They really got along well. I dont' know if I've ever heard Jonah laugh so much! I wish they were closer. I think they'll be good friends as they grow up :)

3 comments:

Case Clan said...

Is that one picture by the Harry Potter place they're building? Or is it done now? All I know is that I can't wait to make the drive over there since we're so close now!

Rebecca said...

hey, the girl who is Cinderella meeting Jonah is my good friend Colleen! She went to my high school :)

Wiltbankfamily said...

It's a good thing you didn't put any picture of me at the beach on here. It would have ruined your whole blog.
Fun times.